DESIGN and CONSULTANCY
The skills base of the directors includes backgrounds or qualifications in banking, environmental science, geography and geology, national parks, education and catering as well as historical topics allowing an integrated approach to site planning and advice.
Selected previous contracts include the Design and Costing of Museums and related facilities for:
- Hilton Hotels:
- Design and production of week long break guide tapes.
- Feast menus and catering staff training.
- Specialist Lecturers for weekend break events.
- Costumed Demonstrations.
- Grayhill Historical Farm
- Design and implementation of historical habitat restoration program.
- Acquisition and planting of historical orchards.
- Grant negotiation.
- Forest of Dean Freeminers Museum
- Gloucester City Council
- The Armada Experience in Plymouth
- Deva Roman Centre