Our years of research into historical farming practices and hands on experience of reconstructing such landscapes gives us unique experience which could help in restoring your landscape to its historical condition.
The works we have previously undertaken include:
- Hedge restoration
- Dry stone walling repair
- Building reconstruction
- Woodland restoration, planting and management
- Orchard replanting and tree acquisition
- Garden Restoration
- Meadow and pasture restoration
- Management plans including grazing schemes
- Pond Restoration
Our normal recommendation would be to commence with:
- An identification of the landscape at the desired period [for example the date of a battle for a battlefield]. This would be based initially on any site specific primary records or archaeological material available, fleshed out with English material less site specific.
- The production of a restoration plan.
- The implementation and management of the plan.
- The production of a maintenance plan and training of site staff in the future running of the site.